Monsters, birds, aliens and cats. You name it and I have probably had it in my house this week. Jared has a wild imagination. I looked down yesterday to see him nuzzling up against my leg, would not respond to ‘Hi Jar’, no I had to scratch his neck and call him chili (our no longer cat). Today his flapping wings made their landing around dinner time and I had to put an end to the tweet tweeting for fear my head might explode. His voice didn’t waver as he quietly told me through the bathroom door that there was a monster in the kitchen. Or another day that our house had been eaten by a monster with clouds inside it’s body. I even heard about his friend, “invisible Jared 2”. He has endless adventures climbing up the stairs of clouds, and onto the sun, or something as basic of course as a mom and dad. Lainy tends to follow his lead and add her feminine flair. What a world they get to live in.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is wonderful!!!! What a great bond those two have. Drew still asks daily.....if we can come to your house....he loves your kids!
ReplyDelete