He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girls camp 2009

  • 5,000 sq ft cabin
  • jet tub fits 4
  • basement full of pool table, air hockey, darts etc…
  • pushing Janette’s hybrid up hill.  Twice.
  • Portrait puppet mimicking me. Thank you Haley.
  • Orajel on everyone's water bottle tops. Very funny.
  • Got in trouble for orajel stunt. Still very funny.
  • Skipped refilling Oreos with toothpaste. Not risking trouble.
  • Canoes.  Bumper cars with canoes.  So many girls (and leaders) wet.
  • Zip lining through trees. Awesome.
  • Archery
  • Hiking
  • building bridge out of log and rope.  It broke.  Rebuilt.
  • Teamwork
  • Teamwork
  • Teamwork
  • Raising banner of virtue
  • Testimony meeting.  Lives changed. 

4 comments:

  1. Jetted bath tub, pool table, air hockey? Where did you guys go? When I went to girls camp as a teenager we had spider infested showers and we were only allowed to use them every other day. I wanna go to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got in trouble for the Orajel?? Really?! I am sure it was so funny. Sounds like the kind of girls camp any girl would enjoy! I wonder what they would do if they had to do tents....remember the camp with the bears??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girls camp sure has changed over the years! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom told me about or Orajel stunt - hahahahahaha! I am thinking the Oreo one would have been hilarious. Sounds like you were the life the party for the girls anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete