He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Monday, November 9, 2009

You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.

When I was a kid I remember my dad always walking over to a corner wall and scratching his back on it.  He loved a good back scratch.   There is nothing worse than the feeling of the itch beginning in the middle of your back juuuust out of reach, and the scramble to find something or someone to scratch it for you.  Ahhhh, then the feeling of relief as they hit the spot.  

Jayce loves a good back scratch.  Lainy thinks she does, but every time you begin, her body starts to wiggle and she can’t stop the giggling.  Too ticklish.  I love a good palm scratch.   Something about the palm of my hand being scratched just relaxes me.  

Jared, being 3 has just learned the value of laying over moms lap and asking, “Can you scrape my back?”

***An hour after I posted this I came into the kitchen and Lainy had her shirt off and was frantically scratching her back on the edge of the kitchen table, telling me her back itched so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment