I do believe I have just rediscovered my love for running. I have always loved running. Earlier this year I ran a race that robbed me blind of that love. And dare I say it disappeared for nearly 6 months.
Until today.
Today I found that love. It reappeared in the form of… dance. I hopped up on the trusty treadmill to begin a boring couple of miles and discovered if I set the pace slow enough I could actually dance! I am sure if I was viewed by the outside world while treadmill grooving, not a soul would label it dance. But it sure is a lot of fun! If you can ignore the screen telling you it’s taking you 15 minutes to run (dance) a mile, and know you are burning more than 50 calories in that time, your sweatiness will be proof enough. Oh yes, and be sure to shut and lock the door. As awesome as I felt, I am honest enough with myself to know that if my husband saw me… well, my attractiveness level would go down a couple of notches.
I would love to see this.....maybe I can give it a try - I am not a running fan, but need to get my rear in gear! You are so great!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best! Nothing more freeing than just groovin along, but yes....lock the door. Sorry the half did that to you, I feel bad.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia,
ReplyDeleteMy computer crashed and I lost all my e-mail contacts/phone numbers. Can you e-mail me so I can update my list again and contact you to make an appointment?
Thanks :-)
ambermason@cox.net