Jayce turned 8 this month and hit the water.
Was dunked.
Submerged.
Got wet.
My baby was baptized.
I asked him later that day if he felt different at all. He responded yes, something just feels different. I am so proud of him for the young man he has become. So far from the screaming kindergartener, now such an independent. And I have the wrinkles and sprinkled grey hair to vouch for it.
And on the other end of the big birthday- this was the crazy group we took to Makutu’s Island for the afternoon to celebrate.
And the burger and fries cake Jayce has been asking for, for 2 years finally made its appearance.
It was a good day.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Jules! I can't believe Jayce is 8! I remember visiting you all in AZ right after he was born, and watching you fall asleep on Shannon's couch with him on your stomach, and now he's baptized. Holy cow and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cool kid. I asked him on his birthday if he felt older and he says "yeah I do, and I think...a little taller too" I love that kid Ü
ReplyDeleteWhat a great cake! You do lots of things right, by the way.
ReplyDelete