He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project runaway

IMG_6443 IMG_6441

Made these little grocery bags for my mom and mom-in-law, they turned out super cute and once I got into the swing of them, super easy! 

IMG_6436 

This chandelier has proven to be quite stubborn in securing it’s place in this house.  So, I just went with it and covered the gross shades.  I swear it looks much better in real life. 

And my very most favorite item on my re-do list isn’t quite put back together yet.  But I am LOVING it so far! 

IMG_6450

3 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! I have some things on my to do list...maybe I need to pay you to come over and motivate me...and teach me how to get them done! Love love love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO CUTE! I don't dare post what I made mom :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your dresser. You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete