He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, May 19, 2011

In n Out

Jared stuck an orange BB up his nose this morning.  He wanted to show me how he could shoot it out.  I of course told him that if he accidentally sniffed, it would fly up through his nasal cavity and get stuck in his brain. 

A 3-year old little girl locked herself in my bedroom while I was babysitting.  It was a lock that required a key.  A key I didn’t have.  And following instructions through a door was not this little girls strong suit. 

This afternoon Jared asked if I could help him get the orange BB out of his ear.  I told him to tilt his head sideways and gave his head a good whack.  Partly to get it out, and partly as reminder not to stick it there in the first place.  Two good whacks and no success.  I took my chances and stuck my finger in. 

Removal was successful on all accounts.  And it’s only noon.

3 comments:

  1. You're just awesome. That's the only explanation needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the BB up the nose is a bad deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh!! I mean...so sorry Julia. :-(

    ReplyDelete