I thought I would wait until things calmed down around here and when schedules slowed down I would get back on the blogging horse. Well, that’s not happening anytime soon, so when I caught my kids all gathered ‘round a book of photos and memories of themselves, I knew it was time to make time.
We just came home from a week long trip to visit my parents in CA. It was a week filled with hiking, trips to the park, many hours with feet propped up on the couch drinking in my latest book, many many moments of scolding my children, and laughter, naps, waaaay too much fast food, and much needed relaxation.
Never did go to the beach. Minutes from the ocean and my kids practically begged to avoid to altogether. I think we have been in AZ too long.
I miss my mom and dad. I was ready to get back to the grind after a week though. It’s nice to stick a pin in the crazy for a few days, but I’m happy to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment