He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It was a grizzly fight

This young man got his Bear last night at scouts. 

(I know, nice sweat bands, but he insists they are cool)

  2012-08-21 07.47.50

Yeah this was the best shot I got of him afterwards.   He had the wrestle the “bear” in the “cave” (thank you Bro Neilson!)  and come out with a token to show for it.  (That’s the bear claw in his hand) 

We are still getting our feet under us in this new ward and it made my heart happy that this went so well. 

Also, to my Jayce:  You have always been a funny kid.  Not always in control or your timing, but always funny.  At the ripe old age of 10, you are well on your way to conquering the gift of comedic timing.  I laughed pretty hard last night kiddo!  I am so proud of you and how hard you have worked for this.  Keep going!  I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment