He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, March 22, 2013

Virtual rooftop

I love my husband.   I believe I tell him often enough, but I haven’t ever shouted it from the rooftops.  If you have spent any time with us, you notice that he and I go together like a sharpie marker and the hand of a toddler.   They can be a disastrous combo, but can be very,very fun and creative times.  I am not one to pretend that my marriage is bliss and frolicky.  If you have one of those, here’s your star because you are unique. 
Now, onto the more positive spin of this post.  We are coming up on the celebration of 12 years of marriage.  I am so INCREDIBLY happy that I married this man.  He is the love of my life and exactly what I need and want for forever.   I love to laugh at and with him.  And thankfully, he feels the same way.   He makes me want to be a better person without guilting me into it, or parenting me.  He is an amazing father and husband.  Consider this my rooftop and imagine I am shouting it.  I love you husband of mine.
084

No comments:

Post a Comment