The last 5 years have been pretty blurry as far as stability. Not according to plan, well not according to my plan... But an incredible journey tipping the scales with more happiness, friendships and growth than anything else. See, I can say that in hindsight because I'm already through a whole lot of the crap that hit the fan. I see the blessings that came out of it all.
We landed here in this house nearly 2 years ago. I LOVE IT HERE. (In case heaven wants to change its mind, and I haven't been clear) But alas, we are moving forward again. This time, out of state. Cedar City UT to be exact. Yes. Me. Living in Utah. It's beautiful and I love it there. Most of the time I am filled with excitement and gratitude for the opportunity. All of the other moments are filled with nausea, at the thought of leaving my sisters and so many dear friends.
I am thankful my children were given the opportunity to learn how to accept change these past few years, they are such troopers. We have spent some time up there already traipsing through the hills, hiking and exploring. The kids were in heaven, snow and hiking? They couldn't imagine why mom was grumbling.
So, Cheers to our last warm AZ winter. I will miss you.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Cuz I'm movin' out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stupid
ReplyDelete