Jared is 3. I must admit as I sit here preparing my thoughts on this little boy, I heaved a huge sigh. It’s been quite a messy year…
- Nail polish
- cut Lainy’s hair and his
- baby powder
- desitin
- toothpaste and water ‘soup’
- lip gloss
- baby shampoo
- mud
- vegetable oil
- any and all food imaginable
- very expensive allergy drops
- stung by a scorpion
- my toothbrush on the dogs butt
And the list goes on. But if I put all of these things somehow on a scale and balanced them against the amount of joy and love I have received from having him in my life, there is no contest. He is worth every second. Happy Birthday Jared. I love you.
I thought of you yesterday when two little gals spread flour all over my front porch. My exact thought was "poor Julia." He's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI still laugh at the toothbrush with the dogs butt, it still makes me laugh. He is such a sweet boy I loved when he used to let me hold him and would instantly put his head on my shoulder.
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea what this child is capable of when you look at that sweet little face. He is such a great kid though - we love you too Jared!
ReplyDeletewhat a crack up yet what a sweetie. Gotta love that age!
ReplyDeleteHe is so quiet you never know what he might be up to! Sweetest boy though.
ReplyDelete