He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stupid in love

Several years ago Jason and I were traveling together pre-children and saw a wonderfully memorable man on a street corner waving an advertisement poster.  He was enthusiastically dancing to his music, wore cut of jean shorts a tank top and had stringy long blonde hair under a backwards facing hat.   Jason mentioned how stupid he was.  I on the other hand, got caught up in his sheer enjoyment, leaned across Jason and out the drivers side window with flailing arms, and gave him a big ‘woo hoo!’   The dancing man responded appropriately with  ‘hang loose’.   And then Jason muttered words that became a staple in our ability to make one another laugh.  “You’re stupid too.”    If you spend enough time with us, you might catch us lovingly exchange these words. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw you two are just so sweet Ü haha you guys do make me laugh with your humor towards one another. I love personal moments between couples even when there are tons of other people in the room.

    ReplyDelete