He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Halle-stinkin-lujah

I love to run.  Well,  I loved to run.  Until it became a chore and requirement. I hope to regain that love again. I signed up to race the Ragnar del sol this coming weekend with 11 other crazies.   I had grand images in my mind of the adventure it would be.  (And it will be! Have fun!)  But I can’t even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have found someone to run in my place.  I tend to be a bit on the flaky side, so I can’t duck behind excuses all day, but it was just really bad timing for the craziness I call my life.  So, to Laurie Glade Janelle and Brett:  Good luck, have fun and be careful!

1 comment:

  1. We will have fun and I'm sad you are missing out on it. You probably should remember Jake and Jenny in your thanks cuz she's watching the girls kids all weekend.Ü Hopefully you can get things all settled soon and find some quiet times! Maybe I'll call you when I finish my 10pm run...hehe!

    ReplyDelete