This is typical me. I do something at full speed for as long as I can possibly go and then I quit. The more I thought about this logic, the more I realized it’s truthfulness.
When I clean, I clean like a madman as much as I can, and then I don’t clean at all for weeks. (besides, picking up and bare minimum.)
When I run, I love to sprint as hard and as fast as my body will take me and then I walk. And when I do take to running, I will run for a few months nearly everyday. Then I just stop. For months.
Blogging. I blog consistently, then I stop completely.
I even do it with work. I cram in as much as I can- eat sleep breath hair (gross) until I crash and inevitably the words “I quit” escape my mouth every couple of months.
And if you know me even slightly, you have heard the never ending cycle of, “I’m moving. No we’re staying forever. No now we are moving. Nope, we are staying. We are REALLY moving. We would never leave here.”
Change. I thrive on change. That must be it.
I think we are soul sisters.
ReplyDelete