
This is what I found when looking for the quote about chasing 2 rabbits and losing both. (Amazing advice.) Which by the way, is my LIFE. Sometimes I get a mouth full of grass in the process, but here’s the thing. Yes, there are 2 rabbits, yes, chances are that they will both get away. You see, my brain doesn’t allow for letting one go. I need them both. The trick is to enjoy the chase. Grab some flowers as you slide through the fence, run through the sprinklers, do a little twirling, maybe get your exercise in while en route, sometimes you just plain forget what you are running after, but eventually you catch a glimpse of one or both of your goals and your back on track. Here’s my point. Maybe life isn’t about finishing everything you start. Maybe the trick is learning from the journey. Plus, if you have friends like mine, there are times when you have 2 people chasing 2 rabbits and that really helps.
I am still going to put that quote on my office wall!
ReplyDeleteJulia you are a talented writer and I know I have told you that before. Thanks for that post, my outlook on this day has just changed Ü
ReplyDelete