Lainy and I share a birthday week, and sometimes Turkey Day is thrown in there. Her dear and talented Aunt Shelley made her this beautiful tutu and wand combo. (LOVE)
I got a little carried away and went a little Vegas showgirl that night… I know, hard to believe there was no drinking involved…
You can’t tell, but behind the paper were two glorious treasures. My mom had taken all of my childhood photos and put them in order in two beautiful photo albums. And those cute earrings I have on are from her. (Thanks mom!)
And this picture is for Shannon. I idolized my sister Shannon growing up (I still do) and every time something exciting happened to me, her name was the one that came out of my mouth, since she was usually the one I wanted to share the news with. I have countless pictures of me with this less than glamorous facial distortion. I’m sure I was saying her name yet again here…
We had our annual gingerbread decor contest that weekend as well. Boys vs kids vs girls. We won. Hands down. (Though I’m not sure the boys know that)
Thanksgiving was wonderful and fattening. Great week. Christmas post is coming along nicely….
I still owe you a birthday lunch. When do we go? Love your hair in the pics, and love the tutu and wand. I want a tutu for me so bad, maybe I will make me one. hahaha. I'm gonna miss you, and so glad our families are connected so we can still see each other sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Lainy is six!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, Jules. You were a pretty girl, but wow, what a gorgeous woman! Happy birthday!
I love these pictures! Yes, my favorite is when you yell my name, but nowadays I am wondering if you are just a cusser and blaming it on me! Love you!
ReplyDeletehahahaha Shannon your hilarious. That was a fun weekend. And I had so much fun making that wand and tutu for her.
ReplyDelete