A mom post isn’t typically written in June. But I had a little inner prickly that I needed to get on paper. Summer has thrown all planned organized thoughts and actions clean through our newly broken window. (A story for another day) It makes for a lazy mama. Which also makes for a mom who has those little heart strings tugged. I am home with my kids all day everyday and yet I feel as though I haven’t seen them. We watch TV, play video games, I work, and clean… but when a tiny person comes and looks up at me with that look on his face that says I love you, I need you and I want a kiss, all without words, I want nothing more than to rewind and spend every waking moment making memories instead of letting them be swallowed by mindless media. My babies will only be babies once. I just want to look back and know that I loved them enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment