He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

There he blows!

About a year ago was when I realized what it meant.  Jared would come up at random moments and just blow in my face.  It was a bit of a nuisance for a while, until one day I realized the timing wasn’t random.  It was very well planned.  Jared says I love you by blowing at you.  It has become one of my most cherished attributes of him.  He will come up and hug my legs and I respond with a smile and he will look up and blow at me.  Anytime he feels the need to show affection I get a smile followed by some Jared breath.  I love you isn’t something that escapes his lips very often.  At least audibly.  But he knows that I know what it means when he blows in my direction. 

Oh how I love that boy.

021

No comments:

Post a Comment