He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogaholics Anonymous

I have been smothered by the green eyed monster once again. The poppleton ladies are to blame. I had NO intention of starting a blog. Not even after I saw 3 beautifully made blogs. But alas, the envy of having a blog of my own got the best of me. ha ha. It really has been a nightmare trying to figure out how to get this whole thing started. But I can see the benefits of being able to journal online so easily. So, thank you Shannon, Heather and Rachel for showing me the bloggish light. We will see how long this lasts...

2 comments:

  1. I love to have influenced you in some way. I love your blog and the picture of Lani is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello old friend! Nice to see you in the blogging world! Time sure flies huh!

    ReplyDelete