He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Choking at McDonald's

I know the normal response to McDonald's is gagging. But this is actually about choking. Sortof.
I had a few errands to run in town and it was almost time to take Jayce to school. I thought I would take the kids to McD's to eat and play for a while. There is a mom in Jayce's class I have been meaning to intro myself to, and they happened to have the same eating preferences that day. Her name is Bridget, and we talked for over an hour! It was really nice. All of our kids were playing except both of our youngest boys. Jared was helping himself to Bridget's abandoned french fries, when all of the sudden she jumped up and said "He's choking!"
Yup, sure looked that way- red in the face, not breathing. But I knew what that face REALLY meant. He pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment