He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where is Mary Poppins when you need her?

 Just when I thought my day couldn’t get any longer…

poof!

 

IMG_2809

 IMG_2810

IMG_2812

Yes, baby powder.  So much that you could taste it as you walked.   I don’t yell at these two very often, but you can by the concern in this picture that I was indeed yelling.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh!!! I would have been yelling too. I'm impressed that you were calm enough to remember to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that looks worse than my flour. I love Lainey's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow. Thank God for a vacuum! My littlest once painted three walls in her room with Desitin. Lots and lots of wall space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I call it psycho mom and threaten my children with her. As much as I hate yelling it is kind of fun for psycho mom to strike the fear of God into them. Love the look on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man...i probably would have lost it! time to never have powder around ever again to avoid this. why do they do the things they do, these precious little people? good thing kids are so cute or we might have fewer adults than we do : ) love you. hope you aren't still eating powder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can taste it too! That is awful! Way to capture the moment, so one day you can look back and laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I would have yelled too... What a mess. :) You are super mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was choking as I looked at your pictures. I can't even begin to imagine my reaction. It would not have been a pretty sight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Look at Lainy and Jared's eyes! You must have been mad. And I totally don't blame you. I hate breathing baby powder.

    ReplyDelete