I got new sunglasses. I haven’t owned a pair since I was in my previous decade years. I’m not sure why, since I only spent $10 on mine. I think I spent 20 minutes in front of that tiny 2x2 inch mirror trying in vain to see which ones looked good without actually seeing my whole face. I thought about asking a passerby, but who would really say ‘Umm, no. Those look terrible.’ So, I grabbed the ones with some sparkle and headed off to grab some mailing envelopes. I couldn't help it, I swung back by the sunglasses and made one last (or twelve) attempt to find the best pair, before I realized… it was 10 bucks, the time I spent was worth more than that.
So, now every time I have them on, I find my self peeking in any mirror I can find. Probably dangerous as I drive. I am sure it will pass.
Too funny, I do the same thing. I'm really sure I don't look good in them, so you keep trying to get a peek to see if you might be wrong...LOL!
ReplyDeleteohhhh you are going to be so sad if you leave them and lose them somewhere. I bet they look great.
ReplyDeleteFinding a good pair of sunglasses that are perfect for you is rare, atleast for me anyway. But I am sure you look great in them Lu.
ReplyDelete