Jared came out this morning, I should say dragged himself out this morning sleepily asking for the kitty cat that was in his room. I asked what color it was. Blue. Spying some snuggle time with this wiggler, I pulled him up and tried to explain what a dream was. He just wanted the kitty. He disappeared and came back asking where it went and that it wasn’t in his room! He searched the whole house. Poor kid.
Does anyone know if cats help with scorpions? I was thinking of getting one…
hmmm I am not convinced. We have a neighbor who shall remain nameless whose cats are always at our house,(grrr) and we still have scorpions. We even got chickens and that doesn't work either. We even threw a live scorpions to the chickens and they wouldn't even touch it.
ReplyDeleteAnyways poor Jared that is so frustrating. Make sure if you get a cat you paint it the right color for him. LOL
Someone said gecko's are great for scorpions. Sorry about Jared, so frustrating when you just can't communicate.
ReplyDeleteI have seen my cat (both of the two I have owned) catch and eat scorpions.
ReplyDeleteHuh well I would say no to anything about a cat. But I am just not a cat person. BUT I also don't have scorpions so....can't really say what I would do. but that is funny about his dream, it must have been so real. Wait until he has the candy dream and tries to reach for it and then finds it not there, then he will be REALLY upset...has anyone else had that dream? i still do.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little guy. Sometimes I wish my dreams were real too! :-)
ReplyDelete