How will I ever teach my kids all the things they need to learn to be successful adults. I feel so guilty working so often and letting them raise each other on some days.
Since I have so many women in and out of my chair, I get to hear various stories and outlooks on life. There are times I feel as though I just left a therapy session as the therapist, and some days as the patient. Today’s session helped me realize I needed to look on the sunny side of what my life has become.
I am grateful to be home with the kids and working in my home. Independence is a characteristic each of my kids have learned just naturally. Sure one is more shy than another, or bossier, or more creative, but they each take initiative to take care of each other, and for that I am grateful.
Right now they have a notebook paper with some crudely drawn lines and a bag of tortilla chips and are playing a version of “Don’t Eat Pete”.
No comments:
Post a Comment