As a second grader, this kid has been waiting for years to lose a tooth. He has stubborn teeth, and the only reason this one got knocked loose, was while opening opening a gel bottle with his teeth it slipped!
A week or so later, Jason gave it a good yank and out it came. Jayce quickly asked… “Mom, do you have anybody coming over tonight?” Nope. “any clients or anything??” I should have led him to a rooftop, he needed to do some shouting. He made sure to smile as largely as possible to draw attention and possibly an inquiry of his newly spaced teeth.
He looks great!!!!! I am sure he was SO excited to have the tooth fairy come. Who is he on the phone with?? Mom?
ReplyDeletedarn you should have called me to come over and see it. Jacob Clayton did that and I went over to see his first missing tooth. That is very exciting. Shout Jayce Shout!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! My poor kids didn't lose them till then either. It's killer watching all your friends lose them. I wonder how many teeth I have pulled?? Was the tooth fairy generous??
ReplyDeleteYeah Jayce! That is such an exciting milestone!
ReplyDelete