It's getting pretty warm here in AZ and trying to keep the kids busy and out of the house is no small feat. So, we took the kids up the the mall to play on the splash pad to cool off and get some energy burnt off. They had a grand time trying to hold the water in the ground and getting soaked in the meantime.
If it's possible in 105 degree weather the kids got cold being so wet. So, we went to the playground next to the splash pad to play and let them dry off in the sun. Before long their shivers stopped and they jumped and climbed to their little hearts delight.
Lainy found this sign first. Nothing fancy, just the playground rules. She must have thought it was pretty special since I found her kissing it, and then as we examined a little closer, LICKING the sign. Ugh. Of course, like a lunatic I ran screaming to her trying to startle her enough to stop. Jared wanted in on the fun and began kissing the sign as well. What is so special about the stinkin sign??
Look at the cheeks on that butterfly, mighty kissable! I forgot there was even a splash pad there. Might have to be going soon. My big girls will LOVE that! (being at the mall)
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding! That sign is totally kissable! It is adorable and your kids recognize it. Don't know about being lickable, but for a child, they don't care ~ they just love it!
ReplyDeleteTotally kissable. Now way lickable. Yuckala.
ReplyDeleteAll I know is this playground has the cutest toys. I want them for my backyard.
ReplyDeletehaha thats gross. But you need to watch the little girl, I mean if she's kissing signs now...who knows what she will be kissing later on in life!! haha
ReplyDeleteYour mall looks so cute! And I have to agree with everyone else, kissable yes, lickable, no so much!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand the COLD part when it's triple digits! Hearing it sounds like an oxymoron(sp?), but experiencing it is so different:) Saydie would have been there with Lainy joining right along.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the crazy things kids do! I know I wouldn't find it quite so funny if it had been my kids! And that is a fun looking mall.
ReplyDelete