When they talk about having moderation in all things, they mean books for someone like me. THIS is why I don't read! Books like this one. It is phenomenal. And it comsumes me until every page has been devoured. (no pun intended with this particular book) Anyhow, 500 pages in a 24 hour period and you can imagine what my house and children look like. And of course there's a sequel.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dude. I love this series so much!!! SO MUCH!!!! I read all three books in like four days, and then made it my mission to inform every female I came in contact with how awesome too. I tried informing the males, too, but it's kind of a chick series, I guess. Man, I heart it. I can't wait for the movie!!! And the next book!!! Yessss!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I got so excited typing that some of what I typed didn't really make sense. Breathe, Andrea. Just breathe.
ReplyDeleteI love books to Julia and yes my house gets left behind and then I spend like a week to get back together again. I am reading a book now called tunnels. It is about a boyand his dad who dig under modern london and find a civilization. It is very good so far.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you liked it, the second one is at my house too if you want to use that one now. We should go see the movie together since our husbands probably won't go. Ü
ReplyDeleteOnly a little longer until Book 4 comes out. Hannah read the Host and said it's just as good. I can't even start until my gospel doctrine lesson is over this week.
ReplyDeletesequel? Don't you mean trilogy? Soon to be quadrilogy! That is exactly why I choose not to read.
ReplyDeleteI think I read this one in 8 or 9 hours, until 3 a.m. I took it a little slower with the other ones, but still finished each in under 24hours. I can't wait for the fourth! I read the first one after my kids were in bed, so the tornado didn't hit my house until I started the second book. But then it was bad. Very bad!
ReplyDeleteI am starting to get convinced I may need to read this book as well...maybe this summer when Bry is home to help with the boys. Funny that you made this post - Jessica (Jones) Kay just made a very similar post on hers! http://www.thekayfam.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAlright so I am convinced to read this book, and since I am taking a couple weeks off when I get back home I will have time to read it! While I relax by the pool ahhh so nice.
ReplyDeleteI know what your mean! That was me when the last Harry Potter book came out. (on Erin's wedding day no less! What she was thinking I'll never know!) It's also one of the reason I've not read those books.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe you finsihed the 3 books in less than a week! But I am sure I will be the same way.
ReplyDelete