
I am in charge of organizing Jason's school life and homework so he just has to do it. Somehow, I managed to create more chaos than order this time. I didn't bother to go through his syllabus and read what book he actually needed. Just heard Jason say the name of it and ordered it online. Great! The book was ordered and would arrive in a few days. 2 weeks later... still no book. The girl calls and says the book got lost in the mail and for me to file a claim for it. I did so. And I ordered another one from another seller. In the meantime, the 'lost' book shows up on my porch. Sigh. As if that's not irratating enough. It's the wrong book. I had ordered the wrong book. Twice. Now, 4 weeks into the semester and Jason still with no book is passing the class somehow. I pull out all the paperwork from his teacher (finally) and look up the correct book and order yet again. All is well now, and silver lining- I put the incorrectly ordered books up on half.com and sold one already! I have certainly learned a valuable lesson. Pay attention. It pays off.

ok that totally stinks.
ReplyDeleteditto to Heather. That is such a bummer!
ReplyDelete