Bry and I enjoyed this post last night as we were sitting down to get work done. I think it subconsciously motivated me to be done and I convinced Bry to do likewise and we went to bed! Now I have far too much to do today - oh well. Being done last night was worth it!
Awww, sorry you had a bad day. So are you really done or are you DONE?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE being DONE!
ReplyDeleteBry and I enjoyed this post last night as we were sitting down to get work done. I think it subconsciously motivated me to be done and I convinced Bry to do likewise and we went to bed! Now I have far too much to do today - oh well. Being done last night was worth it!
ReplyDeletenow I understand what you were talking about his mornint. I have been done before and it stinks.
ReplyDeleteHa I had this feeling only add in I am done delivering pizzas! I am sorry you had a bad day though, how about I come over soon and we chill?
ReplyDeleteAm I a bad visitng teacher or what! Sorry you had a bad day. Next time give me a call and I'll come get the kids and let them run ragged at my house:)
ReplyDelete