Every night when we sit down for dinner, each person at the table takes turns telling what the best part of their day was. Tonight:
- Mom- I got to watch the entire movie Kate and Leopold (love!) while sewing costumes.
- Jayce- Seeing mom after school
- Lainy- Eating
Before dad could say what the best part of his day was Jayce blurted out, 'Please don't say kissing' He has a newfound annoyance with us kissing.
I love Kate & Leopold! I watched it the other night while Justin was gone!
ReplyDeleteJayce is so funny. We say making out at my house and Jessika always rolls her eyes.
ReplyDeleteNever seen Kate & Leopold. How are the costumes coming along?
Wow, he's young for that one! Most kids that age are still curious about it. Guess you don't have to worry about him trying it out anytime soon!
ReplyDeletewhat a crack up. my kids hate it too.
ReplyDeleteCute camping pictures! You guys were brave, to do that. Looks like it was a fun time.
ReplyDeleteOh the anti-kissing stage...if only it lasted longer. lol
ReplyDeleteha I love it! Well at least he'll know how to show affection later on in life. Waaaay later on Ü
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Shandon has a kissing cousin but closes his eyes when he sees it. Boys...
ReplyDeleteWe have a kissing phobia as well. Although sometimes I think they say "gross" just so Matt will kiss me again.
ReplyDelete