How did you come up with that and how did they know to keep their heads up and stuff? I would have been worried about them hitting their heads on the counter or something. You're a good mom. Remember how I don't like scary stuff?
Oh no girl, I never even finished school! I am a total beauty school dropout! hahaha. I have gotten into weddings though. I have done twelve weddings and every prom or homecoming I hear of. I love updo's but will never work in a salon or do cuts or colors other than family or friends. I worked as a receptionist at AZ hair for three years during high school and beginning beauty school and decided I did not want to deal with the drama and back biting. I don't know how you nice girls handle it!!
that looks like so much fun. Flapjack was just cracking me up jumping on the kids.
ReplyDeleteIs Jason sore today?
Happy kids and a clean floor - what else could a mom ask for?
ReplyDeleteI have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Hysterical.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!! it's amazing what us parents come up with to keep our kids entertained!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, thanks for the idea. I too have a lengthy stretch of open wood floor...
ReplyDeleteHow did you come up with that and how did they know to keep their heads up and stuff? I would have been worried about them hitting their heads on the counter or something. You're a good mom. Remember how I don't like scary stuff?
ReplyDeleteJulia, Tell me that you got a chance to try that after the cameras were off.
ReplyDeleteha ha- Laurie, I have NO idea how it all came so naturally to them, but your kids would have a blast.
ReplyDeleteJoe, funny thought, but no I have yet to go floor flying myself. I just may now that you mentioned it!
Jason is so generous with his bum for the camera. Looks like a blast.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha the things kids will get us to do! Looks like it was a blast for them. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Flapjack seems to have as much fun as the kids. You have such a fun little family Lu.
ReplyDeleteOh no girl, I never even finished school! I am a total beauty school dropout! hahaha. I have gotten into weddings though. I have done twelve weddings and every prom or homecoming I hear of. I love updo's but will never work in a salon or do cuts or colors other than family or friends. I worked as a receptionist at AZ hair for three years during high school and beginning beauty school and decided I did not want to deal with the drama and back biting. I don't know how you nice girls handle it!!
ReplyDelete