He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am woman, hear me roar.


I have been putting off blogging my camping trip and if I don't do it now I will never document it. Here's the bulleted version.

Camping in payson with 2 amazing women and 12 children


    Wood. Chopped at endlessly, sword fighting, timber!, and balanced on



2, yes TWO taranchulas

2 trailers (thank you!!)

only having to pack food and clothing (again, thank you!)


    walking sticks (check out Jayce's walking log)


    being able to bundle up



    And the reason we left a day early.... BEES! The kids had a great time even in the campers avoiding the bees.

And the best thing about camping? My super happy kids!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did good summing that one up! I'm so glad you went.

    ReplyDelete