He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shoo fly

Doing haircuts this afternoon, I called Jayce in to come swat the fly that kept landing in my clients hair. I told him to kill it and... whack! Ow. I neglected to mention to hit it when it wasn't on my back. At least it's dead.

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! That is too funny. I'm sorry for your sore back tho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say he hit it on the client head. That would have been funny. Sorry about your back though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking with Heather-I so thought it was the client:) My house seems to be full-Shoo flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayce is such a funny kid and such a boy. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was waiting for the client to get wacked as well... too many years watching funniest home videos I think. Anyhow I don't think I ever thanked you for coming out to Triston's baptism! It was so great that you made the drive! When things aren't so crazy with holiday plans we will come out there and visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! That is too dang funny! My first thought was that he hit your client though. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete