It seems as though as soon as one thing is clean, something else has to fill it's vacancy on the dirty list. I clean 3 bathrooms and Lainy waits until the last minute and pees right in front of the toilet.
I wash my van and turn around just in time for the mud fest.
They sure had a great time... until I told them I was hosing them off on the porch. The weather may be in the 80's here, but the water is still pretty cold!
It really is an ongoing cycle. It's awful. Cleaning is my least favorite thing to do but it seems like it's all i do! haha. At least your kids are cute right? :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that when you finish one job, you find others that have filled it's place. Looks like the kids had a great time though!
ReplyDeleteMud pie anyone? Brings back lots of memories.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI think there has not been a cuter picture of Lainy.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like they had a lot of fun..I wish our weather was good as that. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so true about the toilets! You get it all clean and then wham all over the place! Those are the cutest pictures of your kids covered in mud!
ReplyDelete