I put the kids to bed early last night. Jayce was up at the crack of dawn at 5:30. He came flying in holding a plate of goodies that the Phantom Ghost had left on our porch last night! (Thank you!) I of course told him to go away and let me sleep. It was when I finally (at 6:45) woke and found my kitchen in a bit of a mess that I realized the potential of my sweet children. Jared had changed his own clothes (into another pair of jammies, but still) Jayce had gotten dressed, made a valiant attempt at making pancakes (with flour) and all were coloring at the table very quietly together. Well, truthfully Jayce was coloring while the other two begged to help him. I actually had a glimmer of hope that someday Jayce might be able fill the role of babysitter. My dreams came crashing down when he came over and told me his pants felt weird and kept slipping down in the back.
Jayce. Your jeans are on backwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment