He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Diamond in the rough

Jason and I was discussing my recently lost wedding ring while lazily laying in bed this morning and it went a little something like this…

“I really do love my new wedding ring,  I have had a lot of compliments on it” I say. 

He acknowledges my comment with an mmm hmm.  

Then, still being a little tired I say, “I wish had I had some sort of super power that I could feel or hear if it were nearby…”

Smiling now he  says,  “yeah I can just hear it’s little screams now.”

I am into it now,  “help me! help me you idiots I am right here!”

Jason says…  (sorry still laughing at this…)  “Yeah, it’s probably outside in the dirt and some gopher is using it as it’s disco ball.” 

I must still be so tired.

1 comment: