Thank you to the Hambly’s for letting me bombard them for a day and being such great friends. I love you guys.
I wish I didn’t live so far away from my dear friend!
And I’m sorry, is she not just to die for? I had the day to spend with these two ladies, and a part of the day to share with the boys of the fam, who are equally as wonderful! (but not as photographed apparently!)
Thank you to my parents for feeding me, housing me, and allowing me to tag along. I love you guys.
YES. That is the golden gate bridge. I went over it. Twice! It was pretty cool.
Ok, and the reason for this trip in the first place was to attend Jess and Tami’s Engagement party and I didn’t even bring my camera to it! Sheesh.
So, it was beautiful and filled with ALOT of aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. They were all so kind and gracious. Jess and Tami looked stunning-
(like Arabian Princess Barbie and Ken. Seriously.)
Ok, but without all the fluff. Great company, great food, and glad to be home!
How fun! Did you get to go by yourself? Your friends little one is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you, too!
ReplyDelete