He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Double the trouble, double the fun

IMG_4425

These two are in cahoots together more often than not.   It usually involves a mess and laughter, which often ends in some form of discipline. 

Once in a while they slow down long enough and end up something like this…

IMG_5242 IMG_5243

Yes, they are asleep.  I hope things like this never cease with these two.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted those pictures - your kids are so great! I wonder what they were playing under there before they fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these pictures! Makes me think about me and Jess when we were little only he was the brain behind the trouble and I only watched!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Its me, Sharee Guthrie, yes I blog stalk you, sorry. You have a great and inspiring blog just so you know! As I was reading about your little boys cough, my little boy, Carson, had a cough like that for a year. I took him to the pediatrician and they would diagnose him with different things and tried lots of things. Finally I asked to see a specialist about his darn cough and he said it was acid reflux. He gave him prevacid and flovent. He was 2 1/2 when we finally figured this out. The medicine took fixed it and we were so happy. He would cough and cough, especially at night or naps. It was sooo difficult, he would literally cough for an hour and sometimes puke a little. Any way I just thought that maybe if you hadn't tried that medicine, just maybe it could help. Sorry so long but I always have sympathy for kids with coughs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete