He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Monday, May 17, 2010

Unbelievable.

I have done some stupid things in my life. And I thought riding a motorcycle on the freeway without a helmet in a tank top was among some of the dumber things done in life,  but when we pulled up next to her and I saw a DOG in her lap I had to get a picture.   We had to follow her off the freeway to get a good pic.  Does she think that little strap tied to her waist is going to help?

IMG_5077

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, no helmet and a dog?! Justin would have an insurance heartattack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know about you guys, but i know when i'm feeling like a daredevil, the first thing i do is climb on a motorbike without a helmet and grab my dog. isn't that what all the cool kids are doing?

    ReplyDelete