I love today.
I love to set my alarm for 6 am just in case I want to wake earlier than my kids and then hit the snooze button 10 times. I love snuggling back under the covers knowing nothing urgent is beckoning me to get out of bed. I love thinking I have the whole day to get my war zone back under control, yet knowing I won’t make much of a dent in it since today is my day to relax, and I will probably take advantage of it. I love thinking of the select few tivo-ed shows I will get to watch off and on throughout the day. I love looking at my calendar for the day and seeing a blank space.
I am so grateful for my life. I love my kids and the busyness, craziness, and messiness they travel with. I love my job and the wonderful people I get to converse with on a daily basis. I love that my husband has a great job, and that he has the privilege to go to school and gain knowledge. I love that I have the gospel in my life and feel so blessed to be a part of it.
It is these things that also make me LOVE a day like today!
Thanks for the reminder.....craziness or not - there is so much to be grateful for. I needed that.
ReplyDeleteI want your day today! And even though mine is going to crazy busy, I too am thankful for so much. Thanks for the reminder of all the things to be thankful for.
ReplyDelete