I am so grateful my mom urged me (constantly) to keep a journal. There are so many amazing and some scarily embarrassing stories and thoughts in them I have forgotten.
I started Jayce on his tonight and just to give him a little push I got some of mine out from when I was his age. Then I spent an hour reading through it. Ü
Then I flipped through a few more and found the months when I first met Jason, 10 years ago. So many feelings written that are amazing to relive.
No judging my scribbled words k?
Falling head over heels
walking on a cloud
fluttering in my stomach
hanging by a moment
staring in disbelief
living in complete happiness
words can’t begin to compensate or explain the love that has begun to develop within me. It is a love far greater than I ever hoped-
his smile- I melt
his laughter- my smile
his touch-my chills
his kiss- my yearning
his thoughts- my wonder
his love- precious.
Jason and I celebrated 9 years of marriage this month and I still feel these emotions when I am with him. They have deepened and grown.
Happy 9, Jules! That was a great day!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteGoosebumps. Literally! You did good. (As did he.)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I'm glad you kept a journal!
ReplyDelete