He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss you nanner.

IMG_6130

If this picture is the only good thing that came out of Thanksgiving weekend, all the prep and crazy would be worth it!  But it’s not…  More to come!

5 comments:

  1. awww I love that pic and yes you're missing Shannon. I had her and now I am so glad I sent you that picture. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes you all look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, what about that little lady in the background...just pretend that is me!!!

    I miss you all very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I didn't even notice her in the background. We had to take quite a few pictures to get one with us all looking decent and not chopped off. We had so much fun, even if we did stand in line at Kohls for over an hour. We sure did miss you Shanny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did and do miss you Nan! I think I was the one to finally take this shot seeing as I look the worst lol. It was really fun though.

    ReplyDelete