He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today I…

Began writing a little story.  A children’s story. Maybe someday I’ll share it with ya. It’s about counting your blessings.  It’s about knowing life changes and sometimes the stuff you want to hang onto the most gets lost in the shuffle of change.  I love the change.  It’s the shuffle I haven’t mastered yet.  So, following suit with you fellow bloggers in a month of thankfulness, here are the things I am grateful for even in midst of the shuffle. 

  • I am grateful I don’t have a cold.  I hate stuffy noses and coughing.
  • I am grateful for friends and sisters who let me chatter their ear off. 
  • I am grateful for a husband who has a job. 
  • I am grateful for the internet. 
  • I am grateful for my calling teaching the 16/17 year old young women. 
  • I am grateful for brown floors that don’t show the dirt. 
  • I am grateful for bleach. 
  • I am grateful for 80 degree weather in November.
  • I am grateful that Jason’s hobby is collecting Hot Wheels and not real wheels.
  • I am grateful for authors so I can read.
  • I am grateful for modern medicine.
  • I am grateful for Alpine Bakery so I don’t have to make bread myself.
  • I am grateful. 

1 comment: