He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to get out of an 8 foot hole

Jayce’s teacher asked them to write detailed directions to this statement.  Here’s Jayce’s response…

To get out of an eight- foot hole first call a robot and tell him to drop a match and a roket.   Second put the rocket on your back.   Third baptism by emerson.  Jest jocking.  Third light the mach.  Fourth put it on the rocket.  Or you could clim out with a later becase when I get on it, it will fall becuse it is raining the latter sank into the mud. 

I love this kid.  He is a lazy speller.  And obviously he gets a little distracted…   To think I just about threw this gem out before reading it. 

IMG_5750

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! What a great kid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!!!! He is such a great kid - very funny. He will love to read this when he is older.....as will his wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - even the second time (Julia had told me). Dad is still laughing! Jayce - we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete