He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There’s damage with any explosion

It comes out of nowhere really.  I mean I guess you knew it was coming.  All the signs were there.  All the warnings.  It’s not like an explosion isn’t worked up to.  You have to put the explosives in there and light them right?  Surely once you light them and walk away, you expect them to blow up at some point.  Just not sure at exactly what moment it will blow.  And for the those on the other side of the hill who never saw you shoving explosives in there and lighting it, wow were they unprepared.  All that noise and blasting.  Stuff flying through the air and being too close to it and having the ash and crud fall down on top of them without warning.  Seems as if they should have had some warning.  Probably scared them a bit.  Too bad you didn’t think that through before everything blew…

Today I shoved the explosives in and lit them.  Today my family were those on the other side of the hill being rained on by my explosion.  No warning.  Just noise and crud flying through the air.  Sorry family.  I’ll try and give a little warning next time. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha - that was a funny post! However, as you should have guessed, I am now worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shannon. Give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, havent figured out how to post comments with my name on them yet! Haha, the last post was by me too. Love ya, Sharon

    ReplyDelete