And reunited with past ones. We traveled (yes, traveled. It took an hour) to Avondale last weekend to visit Esther and Ben. It was long overdue, and I must say I missed my friend! The kids played together as if they had known each other forever. We talked for hours and as you can see, the kids crashed on the way home. I had good intentions when I stuck the camera in my bag to take pictures of all of us together, but got lost in reminiscing until the drive home. No crazy stories here, just blogging the experience.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
New found friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lainey's poor head-was it kinked?Your kids actually stay seated and buckled in? and your car looks so clean...impressive!! I am still working on that.
ReplyDeleteahhh I missed you too! I am so glad you guys had fun. I was so nervous! I am always afraid of people being bored... We all enjoyed the visit!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hang out again...
BTW I am so honored to be blogged about... *laugh*
ReplyDelete