I want to be the kind of mom who wants to color with her children.
I want to be the kind of mom who hugs you even though you have made a mistake.
I want to be the kind of mom who helps you clean up nail polish in the carpet so dad won't be mad
I want to be the kind of mom who makes a cake every Sunday
I want to be the kind of mom who gets all the towels in the house wet, strings the hose up the balcony and pretends the waterbed burst for an april fools joke on dad
I want to be the kind of mom who sits on the floor with me and my sister and wonders why I didn't tell her about my first kiss.
I want to be the kind of mom who starts a marshmellow fight in the kitchen
I want to be the kind of mom who has 5 children and somehow each of them thinks they are the favorite
I want to be the kind of mom who will do anything for her child
I want to be the kind of mom who's children can't hear her and dad fight because they take it somewhere else
I want to be the kind of mom who buys boardwalk fries everytime you hit the mall
I want to be the kind of mom who's love for the Savior is so strong it's visable in everything she does
I want to be the kind of mom who's house is open to those who need it
I want to be the kind of mom that my mom has been to me
Your mom is a great example for everyone of a good mom.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tribute to your mom. Happy mother's day!
ReplyDeletethat's really sweet and boy do you look like your mom!
ReplyDeletethat's really sweet and boy do you look like your mom!
ReplyDeleteIf more moms were like your mom, the world would be a much happier place. She's gnarly.
ReplyDeleteShe is awesome... makes it hard to match huh!
ReplyDeleteI want to be a mom that will crack an egg on her daughters head when she is in my kitchen... (i think that is how that story goes) made me laugh!
Dude, I love your mom. Give her a hug from me, okay? Also, I bet you are just as awesome as she is. Yep.
ReplyDeleteWe do have a fabulous Mother dont we? I have to say reading that got me emotional Lu. I miss Mom and Dad a lot. I am so glad that I am coming home Ü
ReplyDelete