He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Could it be??

I am quite possibly reaping the benefits of this all too busy child. He turns 2 next week and has decided it is due time that he be potty trained. I tried to stifle it, knowing he was entirely too young to accomplish this feat, but alas, he is doing it!! I am sure there are many messes to come (hopefully no toothbrush incidents!) but they are worth the pampers freedom so I am willing to give it a try. Potty trained at 2!!! Only a child like Jared...



7 comments:

  1. JEALOUS!!!! That's all I can say. Greer sat on her little potty for an hour and a half yesterday, without going at all! I thought girls were supposed to be easier...

    I hope your good luck continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so great. You are so lucky. Not having to buy diapers is the best thing ever.
    Happy graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's truly FANTASTIC! I hope he sticks with it. By the way, every time I click on your blog, I have to smile at the picture of you and Jason. there's just something really sweet about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm SO jealous!! How I wish Isaac would be more like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I think boys are easier than girls, but especially when they decide by themselves:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Liam turned 2 today too! But he is no where near potty training..although he does rip his diaper off and sit on the toilet...I guess I should be proud but I am really just annoyed... hmmm time to break out the potty chair! (Have I mentioned that this is my least favorite aspect of parenting...)

    ReplyDelete