"Don't wonder why people go insane. Wonder why they don't."
I played this over and over again my head when I heard it last night on a TV show and thought all day today about it. We, as mortals go through trials that seem unconquerable. Yet, somehow we come though it, most times stronger than when we began. And there are times when I wonder why it is that we are still sane. I am so grateful that I have the knowledge of the Gospel and understand (to a small degree) the process of the refiners fire, and why we have to under go such tribulation. They are truly our 'hard blessings.'
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was beautiful Lu, thanks for that. So true
ReplyDeleteThe lesson I have been studying for Relief Society fits in nicely here. We are so very blessed with the Plan of Salvation. After studying the lesson, instead of just 'reading it' made a difference. Quote - "The Plan of Salvation is a theme which ought to occupy our strict attention, and be regarded as one of heaven's best gifts to mankind".
ReplyDelete